hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Saturday, December 13, 2003
note: this was supposed to be posted yesterday but because of too much exhaustion it wasn't wahaha..oh ya sorry for the length of this post...

I’m totally pissed off and stressed out!!! AHHHHhhhhHHHh!!!! Today is a hell day. I’ve never been this tired in my life. Ok, so let me tell you the reasons...

First, I forgot my assignment in Chem, which I wrote in a paper, which I inserted in my stats workbook, which I left at home. What a bloody memory. It’s very rare for me to immediately finish an assignment in school given on the same day. Now that I did, what happened? I F-O-R-G-O-T it. Oh Jesus. I thought of texting my mom and telling her to bring the workbook (yea the whole workbook coz it will be bizarre to ask her to go to school just to bring a single paper) because Chem is our first subject, but what the heck? I have no credits left!! Arhgahgahg! I just borrowed Jenni’s phone and called my mom. We’re in the Chem lab that time and Mrs. Ignacio was already giving instructions. My grandma answered the phone and I just told her what to say to my mom. So there, I just hope that if my mom will not find us in our room, she will look for me in the lab...ugh

Second, I’m not yet done with my notebook in Filipino, which will be passed today. I’m just absolutely lazy. I only finished writing summaries of 3 chapters out of 11 when I went to sleep on the previous night. So cramming abilities? Check. Don’t-talk-to-me alerts? Check. camouflage to avoid being caught by the teachers? Check. Now, ready, get set, go!!!

Third, this one’s the worst. Some very nice students ruined, destroyed, and wrecked something in the electrical systems or wirings of our school just so we will have no classes. Of course, not all are affected but WE were. We had no aircon working for us for the whole day, which increased the flames already burning hot in my head. I have colds and I have my period, thank you very much. DFUSHFUAIG!!!!!!. *slammed the keyboard* I could have been happy with you if you only succeeded to cut off today’s classes. But no, you didn’t. I’m already in hell and you tried to give me water which turned out to be gasoline. What the?! AHHHHHH!!! Whoever barbarian you are, may you rot perpetually in hell.

So there, even though I can already blow some fire from my nose (if only I have no colds), shout at everyone who will approach me and though I lost soooo much blood this time, I’m still thankful. Coz, my mom was able to bring my assignment (even if its late) and I managed to finish my notebook in Fil. I’m a cramming expert, yea I know. And I’ll have no problem in our “exchange gifts” coz the wish of whoever-weirdo-he-is is a 1 pair of AA energizer batteries...hellooo?!?!?! 300 pesos is the minimum amount and you’re asking for batteries? How much are those? Less than 20 pesos I suppose. But hey, thanks for giving me less things to be bothered about...don’t worry I’m a fair person. I’ll give you the money together with the batteries. I can understand that sometimes we can’t think right because of school.

Plugs...
Ira-->hehe ayaw nung comments sau haha jk. welcome po

ohtso--> honga eh..pareho lang namn kaming adik hehe

foxy--> ok fine. hehe lagi mo na nga ko pinag-nenet

Eli-chan--> hey thank you very much!!! i'll put the wallpaper in my next post! i like it :)

Yuki-->onga eh..hey may sis ka din ba?

christine-->hey thanks for visiting. actually i didn't made this layout. But i can make one. im just too lazy to make my own layouts. and i got some help from here

*belated happy bday to may hohohohoho

posted by cameL @ 8:00:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com