| welcome |
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
|
| Tag board |
|
|
| Other things |
| Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. |
|
|
| Wednesday, December 10, 2003 |
[EDIT!!!!] Happy Bday ma'am Ira!!! (dec.11) may you always be blessed and safe. keep smiling!
~~~~~~~~~~~
my sis is not that bad namn...haha promise. bait na cia ngaun. *was touched by the not-so-violent reaction from her* hehe ok fine addict ako....tayo!
[/EDIT]
Hello!!! Hehe first, I want to thank all the people who visit this little blog of mine. I really appreciate your comments and the time you spend reading my rants. Thank you! thank you! Thank you! *bows* ^_~
I cannot update this blog as much as I wanted to. I know it’s annoying but a schedule for using the internet should be implemented. I’m currently in rehabilitation under the supervision of my beloved sister. Yea, coz according to her I’m an internet addict who cannot refrain from using the pc everytime I got the chance to. Of course, for me that isn’t true. Well maybe yes but only a little. And I do that because whenever she uses the pc, she can’t be stopped. She’s stricter than my mom and stronger than me, so even though I’ve tried for so many times to win over her, I always ended up with one part of my body hurting. Haha that’s why I’d prefer giving up though its hard to always nod or just shake my head and shut up. Umm yea I’m allowed to use the net twice a week but sometimes I got on for a few more days WITH her permission.
Oh yea, I’ve added an “archives” section on the left side and when I clicked it, it showed my previous entries written in my previous layout. I don’t know if its really like that. I’m not also sure if it will show up in any other pc except mine. Can you check it for me? I’d realy appreciate it. ^_^
So hey not much happened today. Got 50/110 in my chem mastery exam. -_- hate that subject. On the lighter side I only got one mistake in our trigo quiz!! Yay!
Friendster people!!! You might want to visit these sites: enemyster, Fiendster i don't know if they will be working though. i've tried signing up in those two but nothing happens. anyways,if you want to add me in friendster then you may do so. My email add: sacred_butt@hotmail.com
Plugs!!!!
Schrenima-->yea i know you looove math. hehe.
Sakura Riu--> hehe salamat!!
Yuki--> uy salamat ha! baliktad tayo, ako gusto math and ayaw ko ng science...umm thank you for loving my layout lol. *pokes layout* yiheee!! lol
.:Ira:.:--> haha lol thanks for using the comments thingie lol kaw lang yata nakakakita nun eh. anyway mali pla ung kanata ko noh? 7+7 chocol8?! haha *hits herself* uy wala pa pla kaming tent sa camping!!!
satsuki-->hello!! ok pa namn ako...uy palit ka na nang layout...tagal mo nang nde nagbblog...salamat sa pagbisita
sumin-->hehe no prob. sometimes sibe can be really annoying. hehe thanks btw
[yara]-->hehe thanks!! and welcome...nakita mo na b ung blog mo? ayos na yon hehe pro kung may problem edi tell me! heehew
Eli-chan-->really? thanks a lot! hehe im excited!! ^^
so there you go...thanks again! no song for now... im tired hehe. until next time!! take care y'all!!!!
|
posted by cameL @ 8:08:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|