| welcome |
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
|
| Tag board |
|
|
| Other things |
| Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. |
|
|
| Friday, November 07, 2003 |
Am I really being noisy? I’ve got my name called twice today because of not paying attention to our class discussion. During CL, we were discussing about children and teens wanting to become adult and acting like one. My seatmate, Khaycee, mentioned a TV commercial where in a little boy is imitating his father. I started to talk about it and sang its background music.
“Act like a man, dress like a man, walk like a man … Dombi dombi dombi dombi” I was in the middle of the dombi dombi part when Ms. Carson exclaimed
“RIGHT? AMORANTO?!” I was surprised by her calling my last name. I didn’t know that she knew my name (I’m not an active student :P). I quickly raised my head (we were all looking at Khaycee’s cross stitch which she was doing under her desk) and straightened myself in my seat then quickly looked down on my desk to avoid my classmates’ stares. I moved my chair farther from my seatmates and pretend to listen to my teacher. I didn’t remove my eyes from her so when she look at me she will see me looking at her, listening intently and then I’ll add some nods and curious looks to complete the act. Nyahahaha I bet I look stupid that time. Oh well.
The other one happened during chemistry period. My friend, Jo, transferred to the seat besides me coz my seatmate attended a meeting and started to bombard me with her stories. (you don’t run out of them do you? hehe). We were both looking in front while talking to each other to avoid being caught. But Jo, having a built-in megaphone in her larynx was heard by Miss, who, right then called our attention
“Did you understand? Camille and Jo Darnel?” Sheeez. Anyways, we still talk to each other while copying our notes. Hehe.
|
posted by cameL @ 11:08:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|