hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
I have an invisible boyfriend! Miss Kho, the principal of our school went to our classroom to discuss some problems concerning our section, 3-i. She was calling random names from our class list and she called me. I raised my hand and she looked at me for a moment then said

“Amoranto… you have a boyfriend right?” o_0 I was like HUH? My classmates are all looking at me with the same surprised look as I have. I just said

“Po?” (what?) and she turned to ask my mates instead

“Right? She has a boyfriend from another school?” and I said

“Wala po!!” (I have none!!!) and the room was filled with uuuyyys and yiheeees.

My seatmates start teasing me
“Camille! Why are you not telling us that you have a boyfriend?!”

“Coz I don’t know I have one!” Gawd! I have no idea where she got that info. I don’t remember hanging out with a guy from another school. And I certainly don’t have a boyfriend from anywhere! They were still teasing m about it until now.

“Don’t make her angry, she might tell it to her bf.” -_- and whenever I’m quiet staring in space

“Camille… don’t think about him too much. He loves you.” Nge… if only that was true…not! I’m still enjoying my guy-free life… so… shooo!!! :P
posted by cameL @ 7:25:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com