hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Sunday, October 12, 2003
Pretender


I want to hold you here in my arms
I want to watch you sleep smile and laugh
You look so wonderful so perfect and true
I could give everything just to be with you



When I look into your eyes I see eternity
Drowning me and hurting me deeply
I know those stares are not for me
But I can’t stop so let me be



I hate myself for loving you
Coz I know you won’t love me too
Can I just pretend that there is me and you?
Coz I don’t know what else to do



I did not know that this pain is possible
I cannot breathe its too unbearable
Seeing your face makes me want to cry
The sadness in my eyes you just can’t deny



I wonder how long will I be in this place
I am so lost I can’t find a trace
Don’t just leave me here with nothing
My world is shrinking and I’m slowly dying


posted by cameL @ 6:46:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com