hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Saturday, October 04, 2003
Hi! I’ve finished making my sis’ blog and Shanna’s blog. I’m so exhausted! We had our field trip yesterday and we went to St. Scholastica Manila to watch Noli Me Tangere, I have some friends there whom I met in www.hexrpg.com but I haven’t seen them. Sayang! We were so close to each other!


We also went to Enchanted Kingdom. We first took some pictures then went off to Flying Fiesta. It’s cool but not that thrilling. In the bump car, my classmate who’s so afraid to ride alone sat besides me and we needed to share in the seat belt. I put it on my right shoulder but this guy told me to put it on my neck! I do so though it’s choking me. I’m the driver and I don’t know how to drive so we got bumped for at least 20 times! My classmate and I can’t stop laughing even though we’re suffocating coz of being bumped and choked by the seatbelt and by giggling wildly. Lol I really enjoyed that one!


We also dared to ride Jungle Log Jam though we were all hesitating. And for some weird reasons, I chose to seat in front! It was like we’re in a boat and we’ll gonna fall down into two waterfalls. In the first fall, I didn’t close my eyes and I was like NOOOOO!!!!! I got splashed by water the most coz I’m in front. In the second and higher one I closed my eyes but I felt the scary feeling of literally falling off a waterfall. More water splashed me and I was thrown in the very front of the boat thing! Gee my shoulder’s still hurting…


After that, we went into this air balloon thing (I didn’t bother to remember the names hehe) and decided to ride it just to dry ourselves. It’s like a carousel but it’s bigger, four people can fit in it and it’s higher. That ride is for kids actually. At the first few rounds, me and Jo were screaming and acting like we were panicking. Some people are looking at us and laughing. Eventually, after what seems to be 30 minutes of becoming an electric fan, we got tired and start asking “So, we’ll stay here forever?” Thankfully, they finally let us down and I made a promise that I’ll never ride that one again. We got to ride some more but we were too scared to ride space shuttle. It’s a roller coaster which will turn you upside down. I was shrieking too while watching them looking horror struck and screaming their heart out. We left there at 5 o’clock pm and I got home at 8 pm. I’m so tired and I’ve got a cold… I didn’t sleep immediately though I have to go to school the following day at 8! They’re torturing us. We will have our Family Rosary Crusade and CO’s Formation too. They’re really kind don’t you think? Argh. I still attended it and now I’m still up and its sooo late. My eyes are getting tired and I really need a sleep now. Byes!

posted by cameL @ 11:30:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com