hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Wohooooo!!!! We don’t have classes today!!! The third year won in the cultural contest and today is our free day!!!! Supposedly, we should have two free days coz the Mr. Siena, Louie, is a third year too (Congrats Louie!!!). I don’t know when will be our second free day, I just hope that they will give us what we deserve!
I’ll have to attend a meeting later for our journalism project in English. This is our free day right? Doesn’t it mean that we are free of anything related to school? Argh. I’ll have to take a bath now; I need to be there at 10 o’clock. Hopefully I can go home early so I can finish the layout and blog some more!!! Mwahahahahaha! Catch you later!
posted by cameL @ 7:35:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com