hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Monday, September 22, 2003
At last! The 2nd mastery test is over! I can finally rest my good for nothin brain and free it from worries! Or can I? In our statistics test, I have not answered two parts and I wasn’t able to finish another one! AHHHHH!!!! What’s happening to me??? I will not be surprised if I get an 84 in my report card next quarter but please no, no, no…oh yea, when we were praying the rosary as part of our morning praise, a cell phone beeps and few turn their heads somewhere near my direction. I look sideways to find whose the owner though I already have a feeling that it was me. Jo who’s beside me gave me a maybe-its-yours look and I gave her a worried no-its-not-mine look. Half-way through our rosary, I decided to check my cell and I found out that it was mine nga! I silenced it (which now I renamed ‘shut up!’) and look who texted me. It was my ate saying she finally has something to write in her blog. Since the day I had my cellphone, she won’t stop texting me unimportant things or complains which I can’t do anything about. I thought it was another senseless message but a while ago I found out from papa that ate was hit by a car! I called her in her cp and she seems ok so now I can use the computer without my conscience bugging me. hehe. That’s all for now coz I will edit the new layout for my bloggie!!!! ^_^ byebye!
posted by cameL @ 3:00:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com