hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Sunday, November 16, 2003
Intrams is over and here are my accomplishments:



-perfected the ocho-ocho

-learned the spaghetti dance

-saluted for so many times that i can be in Ripley’s

-learned a new song that goes like this 'boni boni boboni banana bana boboni' ang kulet! hehe

-became a successful collector of empty mineral bottles and coke in cans

-cheered for other teams

-cheer danced with two big leaves as my pompoms

-learned a new dance called "chuga-chuga"

-and did so many crazy stuffs I didn’t imagine that I can or will ever do


And that's because of my dear officers in COLT. We did all those things just for their signature. And mind you, there are 105 of them and I’m only halfway through. Oh God help me.



Haha it's somehow fun really. Especially when I see my fellow COs doing the same thing and they look more stupid than I am! HARHARHAR! And yea I can finally do the 'ocho-ocho' when in fact I can only move my shoulders before!



Nag-ocho-ocho ako kahit saan!

In front of the bleachers where they were all watching basketball, in the canteen, near the stage, near the CR, and the best one is in the middle of the gym! Many players are practicing and there I am! Doing ocho-ocho while stating my name! I had just arrived at school then! Early exercise huh? What if I made it my daily exercise? Hmm... my back bone will be too flexible I wouldn’t have osteoporosis!! yay!! (talk about being optimistic...whatever) and while I’m doing my FAAAAAVE dance I can smell the fragrance of the beautiful poopoo in front of me.. what a very nice morning. I heard one CO said



fellow CO: anu bayan! sa tinagal tagal kong maligo mag-aamoy ebak lang ako!



AHAHAHAHAHA thanks for making me laugh. I can almost faint in that very spot.



When I went back to the bleachers, some of my fellow COs and classmates from the upper bleachers approached me and said:



classmates/COs: ang galing mo plang mag-ocho-ocho ah!


oh thank you very much now go to hell. mwahahaha



And that spaghetti song with the spaghetti dance! I don’t like those two! I have to wiggle my waist while....while singing *pa-sweet girlie voice* appear tau, sumakit ang ulo ko sumakit ang bewang ko blah bah blah! I hate it! I hate it! AAHHHH I lost my dignity!!!

I could have quitted that time but then all my energy and time spent in this training will ALL be wasted.



I just kept on thinking 'patience Camille patience' I just hope I can be perpetually patient! or at least until Wednesday.


Some COs cried already. Those officers who made them cry might have made them do really hard things. I mean those things they're making us do are embarrassing but not to the point that it can make us cry. Oh well must survive till Wednesday...wish me luck people...I need it badly...hope they will just make me buy them drinks in the canteen...or recite the 11 general orders… just no more dancing…please





posted by cameL @ 8:22:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com