hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Thursday, November 27, 2003
Hellooooo!!! I’m back haha. Sorry for not updating for more than a week now. I’ve just been very busy and very lazy. How can I be busy while being lazy? Umm I guess I’m just crazy. Do I sound like I’m rapping? I’m just blogging. So hey this is annoying. I must stop rhyming. aHhHhHHahahaha. Break it down. Hehe



Actually I’ve become so engaged in making testimonials in friendster. I have an account there since October. And I was so fascinated in blog hopping that I forgot my own blog. Nyahaha. And yea I’ve been doing my homeworks in hex, it’s a Harry Potter RPG site where we can be like students in Hogwarts. I’m in Slytherin (wohooo) and already a third year. My pet owl, babyblue has just ran away…maybe because I’m not feeding her for 50 days… :( I took care of her for more than 200 days and now she’s gone.



Oh well. Just had our mastery exams a while ago: CL, Social Studies, English and Statistics. They’re quite ok I guess. Tomorrow we’ll have Trigo, Chem, Filipino and MSEP o_O I need to study hard in the first two subjects. Last periodical exams I failed my Trigo, as in way below the passing score >.< and I’ve got a very low mark in Chem.




I’m planning to change my layout now. I have this layout since I started blogging and it was…I think…more than 2 months ago? Jeez you must be hating purple now. Hehe anyway, my next layout is black, yea one of my fave colors. I’ll put it up sometime this week, ummm most probably tomorrow.




Got my report card today and thank you God I didn’t get a grade below 85. I’m still a candidate for honor ^_^ but heck my grade in Trigo dropped down 6 points, from 92 to 86!!!! *grumbles*




So that’s all haha. Oh yea, thank you very much to all who visited my blog. ^_^ I love you all!!! Hehe to all my friends I luv u! mumy and papa I love you! My dear siblings, I loooove you!! Hehe ^_~
posted by cameL @ 5:32:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com