hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Saturday, April 24, 2004
I’ve been watchiiiiing... I’ve been waitiiiiing in the shadows..all my time...I've been searchiiing...I've been living... for tomorrows all my life..(fave part-->) oh-oh! Oh-oh! oh-oh! Oh-oh! wehehe la lng trip ko lng kumanta..nakaka addict ung song na yan eh..In the Shadows by The Rasmus. Ayun, ang entry ko ngayon ay sinulat ko nang mga panahong wala akong internet card..mga 3 am na siguro un..wahehe

~~~~~~~
As long as I have my friends, I will be happy.

I want to go back to school even if it means loads of assignments, lectures and quizzes just to see them and be with them again. I've never appreciated friends like this before and I'm happy that I am now. The saying "to have great and loyal friends, you have to be one" is indeed true. Everything seems to be easy when I'm with them. No hassle and pressure. Every favor is worth doing because it's for them and every apology is willingly accepted because they're my friends and I love them. Actually, I don't know why I'm typing this right now. I'm just feeling happy, my spirit is soaring high, and maybe for the fact that I miss them.
They make me smile...always...even in times of disappointment and depression...they make me laugh without any decent reasons, they make me do crazy things I never thought I’ll do...and I enjoyed it, they make me feel unique, they made me realize that I can be a nice person, they make me feel happy just by hugging me, they make me feel stupid but funny at the same time, they make me comfortable to be just me. and the memories of them make me smile while typing this, really. I'm just so thankful for having them...for having you.. coz if you're reading this right now then you've somehow become a part of this blog and therefore a part of my life. To my friends, I want you to know that I appreciate you for being you and thank you for accepting me as me. Be safe always!

~~~~~~~~~
Kulang lang siguro ako sa tulog...hehe

posted by cameL @ 8:36:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com