| welcome |
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
|
| Tag board |
|
|
| Other things |
| Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. |
|
|
| Thursday, March 04, 2004 |
We won in our debate!!! yeah!!! Hehe we had it last Tuesday and I finished doing my speech on the day before it! hehe special thanks to bea for helping me. The proposition: resolved that Philippine form of government should be changed to parliamentary and I'm on the negative side. Honestly, I don't like our proposition coz it's about the government, I don't know much about it, and I hate talking bout it.
Since I finished my speech late, I wasn't able to memorize it and so I read and read and read from the start until the end. I kept on stuttering because of nervousness but I just walked back and forth so the judge will not notice it. During the interpellation, I lost all the nervousness inside of me. I asked my opponent questions and when I see a weakness in her answer, I'll immediately cut her off in mid-sentence and refute whatever she said. I actually think I became so mean that time.
She : ..but a parliamentary government might---
Me: MIGHT. Therefore, you're not sure.
She: do you have any proof?
Me: yes. It's the rule of a parliamentary gov't... didn't you know that?!
That's so un-me. Camille is that really you? You seem possessed a while ago. *laughs* my friend said after the debate. So there, our team won and our team captain's nominated for best interpellator, speaker and debater! Wow she's so great. She got all the nominations! Hehe I was chosen to be a candidate for the inter-section debate. Ngehehe.
Kat, Kurt and Gerard of the band saydie visited my blog!!! Hehehe wow thanks! you guys rock! now im only waiting for paolo to visit me and the whole saydie band is complete!! oh and sorry if I can't put your site's link in the credits since there's no space for credits hehe. umm I'm just gonna plug you in every entry! Woohooo!
PLUGS (hover)
yara christine chill satsuki tesuka-chan leah kurt-saydie Ira kat-saydie JeCa gerard-saydie sakura-riu |
posted by cameL @ 9:39:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|