hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Sunday, February 01, 2004
Hey. We’ll be having our comprehensive exams tomorrow and it will cover the lessons from 1st quarter up to the present. And as you can see I’m not studying.. heh, that 84 grade affected me. instead of pushing me to study harder it discourages me. oh how sad. Trigo, CL and AP (araling panlipunan or social studies). Ahhh trigo and AP on the same day?? oh I’m dead. I hate social so much and though I don’t hate math, it’s still hard >.< wish me luck again people.

Happy Bday to eli-chan !!! Yehey!!! Sorry if it’s late!! Thank you for the gift and sorry if I don’t have a gift for you..i’m not really good in making graphics or wallpapers >.<

oh yea I greeted her earlier through text. She thanked me and asked me if I would like to have a valentine’s layout! And I said I’d really like that. She texted me few minutes ago telling that she’s finished with the layout! Oh wow so fast. She told me that it’s an SS layout. And of course Camille don’t know that...and so she asked her sister

me: ano ung SS?
foxy: Social studies? *grins*
me: ngee..hinde...lam ko anime un eh..
foxy: sakura?
me: card captor sakura un eh...CCS un..
foxy: Sailor soon?
me: ngehehehe... Samurai...Sex?
me & foxy: *laughs*

Magtanungan daw ba kasi ang parehong walang alam sa anime.. XD

Hay naku...most of the comments from my previous entry were deleted.. and I dunno why.. fortunately, I was able to see them before they vanished... but unfortunately, my brain cannot remember some of the people who commented so im just gonna plug those that I can remember

foxy-->ewan ko sau hahahahaha anak ka ng patatas!
schrenima -->anu nga ba ung cnabi mo..nde naman puro math book laman ng utak mo.. exaggeration lang un pero tama naman diba di dapat puro aral. :)
Ira-->hay sayang ung comment mo..mahaba pa nman..taas naman ng grades mo.. grabe..galing
k^skwerd--> sa siena po ung school ko... ^_^
satsuki-->wehhh hehehe ang F mo tlga. hahaha jk *hugs Satsuki* I’ll never let you be with my legolas again ahahaha :P
miao-->hay pahamak tlga yang Chem na yan.. nakakatamad na bumawi hehe sa 4th year na lng. Thanks!
poknat-->poknaaaaattt!!! Nabuhay ka!!! Bat nde mo na inaasikaso? Nakakatawa pa naman ung blog mo..nde pala kaw ung nagsabi non..sorry kala ko kasi ikaw.. nde man lang ako nag-isip..sabi ko pa nga ‘dose lang ba tlga to?’ hehe sori. And thanks sa advices ha. Ok lng kahit punuin mo si mr.taggy pero kng gusto mo ng mahaaaaabang comment dun ka na lng kay ms.comment thingie
kiel-->hello! thanks 4 visiting. and i didnt make the layout. hehe
reine-->lol pagamot mo! hehe yan nakapagcomment ka na rin!
Yuki-->umm talaga? uhhh cge galingan na lng natin! and yehey! nde kana aalis mwhahahaha

12:05 am Siyeeeetttt pinanood ko ang starstruck!! Nanalo si mark at jennylyn!!! Wohooo!!! Galing nila grabe!!!! Ahhh kahit nde nako nag-review para sa exams!!! Haha ang galing ni mark sumayaw!!! Sinapawan nia talaga si rainier!! Nung in-announce ung winners nagpapalakpak ako while saying “ang galing galing!!!” nyahaha I look like a mad granny...>.< I texted some of my classmates and friends and I was surprised that they replied back..they’re still awake even though we have exams tomorrow!!
Ira- honga..asteeg! galing ni mark sumayaw!! DIE RAINIER!!! Jk
Karen- tamatama! Wohooo tumatalon nga kame ng ka2long naming d2 eh
Battousai- gising kapa, dapat lang na cla manalo
Maika- oo nga..galing noh! Buti na lng c mark and nanalo. Da best yon eh

Wahahaha!!! Laki ng lamang ni mark kay rainier!!! Si mark 77.(something) tapos si rainier 69. (something din)!!! Mabuhay ang pilipinas!!! Si jennylyn and yasmien close fight..64 to 63.
posted by cameL @ 11:19:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com