hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Thursday, December 25, 2003

Heya everyone!!! It’s already Christmas hehe so merry Christmas to you all!! Hohoho I’m still alive after having our VEERRRYYY *sarcasm* enjoyable camping. OH, hoho must stop myself from blogging about that coz I don’t want to spoil this wonderful day. Maybe I will some other time, yea and besides I’m still too tired to recall how I have my whole body hurting and my every muscle aching. (stop yourself Camille its Christmas) oh yea. *puts extra ‘falling snow’ instead hehe* Anyway, thanks for all the gifts my dear friends!!! They really made me happy! This is my first time to celebrate Christmas with my blog! Yea! Hehe so I dunno that you guys give gifts uhh during xmas. Sorry if I have not made one...umm will you give gifts again for new year? Hehe then I’ll try to make one for you all! Hohoho. Oh and my dear mumy duckie wrote me a letter! Its wonderful! Thank you very much and she made a very nice poem for me

Mesmerizing myself with your delicate songs
Yearning for you to sing your songs of silence

Being one with you divine presence
Annoying myself with these yearning desires
Break of dawns trigger these desires
Yet I can never please myself with touch

Distinguishing your gracefulness with your faults
Underestimating you unruly power
Caring for your every need and want
Kissing them all away from you eyes
Intimately wishing you will never again mourn
Everlastingly wishing I’ll always see you smile


Wow mumy!!!!! tenchu! tenchu! tenchu! I really appreciate it! I wuv you!!! Mwah!

Ok so its time for
Plugs!!!!

k^skwerd --> thank you! Wahaha of course! e/l tau!!!! Salamat hane? Hehe

Christine--> umm yea but not very often. Hehe umm talk to you later

tesuka-chan --> haha salamat. Wow parang gusto ko rin ng stationeries na parang ganito ah! Cute! onga lamig eh pero ayos lang kesa namn mainit. ngorks

chill --> hihi thank you po. Ayan dahil madami ang natutuwa sa mga munting snow, dinamihan ko na!

Yara-->yehey! Merry Christmas!

aoi -->uy!!!! Wow thanks ha! Cute nia! umm how do u pronounce ur name? ehehe

acacia-->my ever dearest mumy!!!! *hugs her tightly* that’s fine! I understand. Thank you and I wuv you too mumy!!!

eYhann da Blue-->hey thanks for visiting! Umm can u introduce yourself? Im just curious. And mashado bang wide? Nde ko alam kc sa pc naman naming walng scroll bar. oh well.

mike -->thanks! ^^ oi u changed ur layout already! and thanks ulit sa pag-add mo sakin sa friendster.

reine -->uy sa wakas nagbalik ka na rin!!! Mabuhay ka!!! Namiss kta. Hehe happy holidays din sau!

satsuki --> WOOOTTT!!! Lol cute! Grabe kala ko nde ka na magpapalit ng layout! Hehe ganda ng layout ah! Meri kusimasusus din haha bang kulet namn ng mga cnasabi mo lol.

may --> *sings*hepi xmas to you. 2x hepi xmas 2x heppi xmas to you.....^^

sakura-riu -->meri Christmas din po. Pakasaya ka!!!

Ira-->hehe sayo din ma’am ira! Thanks sa gift! Ung letter ko sa inyo sa jan 5 k na lng bibigay. :( bawal ba tlaga? Kainis namn…sign a po...yihee payag na yan.

michan -->hehe no its not raining here but it's still cold. brrrrr

erised -->ayos nga kasi malamig sarap matulog eh. ehehe buti namn at sure ka na. pag gusto m ulit lumipat sabihin mo lng wehehe

rebel-->thank you but uhh mejo nakakapagod cia...

foxy-->*pokes ate* oist! bat di ka na pumupunta ha? nyahaha

New link mike k^skwerd

posted by cameL @ 12:36:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com