hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Sunday, January 11, 2004
We had our COLT formation yesterday and it was quite boring. We just practiced some drills as a preparation for the upcoming parade and had a quiz. oh before that, we played dragon’s tail, for those who don’t know what is that game, I won’t blame you... it’s been ages since the last time I played it and it has a different name then. Oh well, this is how it works. we will connect ourselves by putting our arms around each other’s waists, yea like a caterpillar. The head, which is the person in front, should touch the tail, which is the person on the end of the other group. We played it with four groups with umm… 15-18 members each. So our line was really loooong. Then it started, I got drag as if I’m clinging on a running jeepney and I can feel my stomach being pulled away from the rest of my body. There’s more than one time that I saw kate, the person who’s supposed to be in the end of our line, running alone...hahaha ang daya nia. The other three groups are coming to us from different directions so we had to run faster. Our line was broken and I fell on my right knee, then Hanhan, the person behind me fell on me so my poor knee ruuuuuuubbbeeeeddd the rough cemented ground. Huhuhu... now I have an ugly and weird looking scar. Am I really ranting about my wound?? Ahaha whatever.

Plugs!!!
erised -->haha honga... >.< nyahaha parang sobrang ayaw natin sa school noh?

Ira-->wow talaga? intay ko reply mo ha! ayos lang kahit nde pucca basta galing sayo! *flattery* ahihihi ginaya daw eh. ako sweet? ciempre ganyan ulit mga cute (ano ba un)

reine --> hehe bilis naman. sana makita ko na... >.<

maki -->maki!!!maki!! haha you're finally back!! haha. thanks! ^_^ ako'y natutuwa at ayos ka na! haha ingat ka din!!!

michan -->uy tagal naman non..hehe anyway nice new layout ha! pati ung mouse cursor cute! hehe sana nde tayo bumagsak..haha

sakura-riu -->really? lolz nakakatawa naman un. ganda kasi nung layout eh noh? haha uy pareho nating love si harry at si legolas ^_^ saya!

tesuka-chan -->mwahaha kawawa naman ang ating mga friends... pero love naman natin sila kahit ganito tayo... togoinks

yara -->ciempre matalino ka naman eh...ehehehe ayus!

mitchie -->welcome!!! ayos lng un! thanks nga pla sa pag-add hohoho

schrenima -->hehe salamat..ayos naman ako...haha and sure add kita! ^_^
posted by cameL @ 10:06:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com