hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Sunday, February 29, 2004
Hey I’m back. The pc has been fixed umm..maybe more than a week ago but I’ve been VERY very busy to put up something here. And oh, I got banned once again because of some reasons that I don’t wanna talk about. So.. missed me? hehehe.

Hmmm many things had happened that I wanted to write here but was unable to do so. now I don’t know where to start or whether I want to start at all.. those events happened few days ago and the emotions evaporated..gone.. but since I don’t have anything to write here except my return from hiatus and my new layout –-oh yea my new layout, let me just talk bout it right now..

umm I made this one, yea my very first one and I dunno if I should laugh. I’m not saying that it’s ugly and I don’t like it...i do like it but you see it’s a wallpaper I got from saydie ... and all I did is draw some lines that will form a box for my entries and put that “be myself” up there. Haha it only took me umm 5 minutes or less to finish this layout. Now I’m laughing at myself.. hahahaha that’s all I can do right now..haha..but hey I’m just a beginner so what do you expect? Bleh.

Hey do you like that girl in the right--> ? I like her, she looks like me... just kidding. just trying to lift my spirit a bit.. but I guess it’s not working.heh.

So anyway, I’ll stop boring you and start boring you more. Oh how fun is that? Did you know that I don’t completely know our national anthem? Of course you don’t and I don’t too..before. but after our exams in COLT/CAT I realized that I cannot write the lyrics of this song which I can sing perfectly everyday in school. I think the first
Few stanzas were fine but I messed up the last part.

Lupa ng araw ng pag may mang-aapi
Ang mamatay ng dahil sayo


>.< I’m too excited to end the song don’t you think? It should have been

Lupa ng araw ng luwalhati’t pagsinta
Buhay ay langit sa piling mo
Aming ligaya ng pag may mang-aapi
Ang mamatay ng dahil sayo
[note: I asked my younger sister to sing that part for me..coz..I forgot it again. shoot me people]


Actually, I’m not the only one who had a difficulty in that part... other COs are singing out loud too.. like me. and because I cannot remember that part no matter how many times I repeat the song, I asked the closest CO to sing with me but when we got in that part..we stopped.. we both don’t know what’s next..AHH I wanted to squeeze my head that time. Where’s the nationalism in this country? This just shows that some of the Filipinos don’t understand their own national anthem. Teachers taught us how to sing it but not how to understand it. understanding is better than memorizing.
We should not only know it by mind but also by heart. *bows* ^_~

PLUGS

Changed url erised satsuki reine schrenima
Special plugs christine yara maika
New link greatmonster

tesuka-chan k^skwerd yara eica ira foxy schrenima aoi erised satsuki christine maika reine may leah bom sakurariu yula grace

My classmates!!!
Kaka, carel, Erika, bea, vivi!!!!! Thanks for visiting!!!!!!

I can see the pain in you
I can see the love in you
but fighting all the demons will take time
it will take time
---dishwalla “angels or devils”

posted by cameL @ 10:05:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com