| welcome |
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
|
| Tag board |
|
|
| Other things |
| Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. |
|
|
| Friday, February 13, 2004 |
Oi I’m back!!! Hohoho.. and hey I have a new layout. Eli-chan made this one for me as her gift for valentine’s day. it’s pink, yea, it’s not one of my fave colors but this one is okay.. it’s February and it’s valentines anyway.
Heh, I thought I did just fine on my exams.. and when I say fine I mean good enough to pass. But I thought wrong, I failed and almost failed most of them. >.< my only relief is that I got the highest score in CL, yea I went to school armed with the ten commandments and 8 beatitudes stuck in my brain. Wondering how I got the highest score? It’s because of this part where we’re supposed to underline phrases or words that show immorality in the statements. So the lazy me underlined 1 or two words in each number while my classmates underlined almost the whole sentence. It turned out that what I did is right so I got 8 over ten in that part whereas they got below 5.
me talking to my seatmate: may advantage din pala ang pagiging tamad noh?
Seatmate:onga..
ngokngokngok
Oh yea, I finally got my gala uniform for CAT!!! Wohooo! The top is maroon with gold buttons and the pants are color white, I’d prefer black for the pants but that’s the uniform of our present officers so we’ll be stuck in those easily-stained-and-hard-to-wash pants. -_- hehe, after the distribution of the uniforms, Jo and me tried our uniforms to ourselves and posed like officers in the CR. Two officers came barging in and caught us looking stupid.
Officer: uyyyy excited
me and jo: ha? *starts removing the uniform* Hindi po..hehehe
And when I got home I tried it again, this time with the pants. Nyahaha I showed it off to mommy and papa and the rest of the people in the house, I even made my little sister, Cheska, wear it and taught her how to salute properly. I was laughing while watching her coz the top (the maroon one) reached few inches below her knees and the beret keeps on falling to her eyes. hehehe. Amusing. ^_^
We’ll be wearing our uniform on Saturday, Feb. 14 for the parade. Oh, a parade for the valentine’s day? how romantic! Hehe.
|
posted by cameL @ 5:48:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|