hiatus

IM BACK!

 
welcome
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
Tag board
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Monday, April 26, 2004
got this one from christine

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that are true about you.
3. Whatever you don't bold are false

01. When I was younger I made some bad decisions – can’t really remember but I’m sure I made some
02. I don't watch much TV these days – umm yea I think
03. I love psychodelic mushrooms
04. I love sleeping – but sleeping hates me >.<
05. I have loads of books
06. I once slept in a bathroom – not actually slept.. just a nap wehehe
07. I love playing video games
08. I adore marijuana
09. I watch porn movies
10. I watch them with my father -haha
11. I like sharks
12. I love spiders
13. I was born without hair and I still have no hair
14. I like George Bush
15. I am cool – yemen!!! hahahaha
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year
17. I have a jacuzzi and a Porsche
18. I have a lot to learn – I have to learn a talent wahahaha
19. I carry my knife everywhere
20. I can be really really smart – change smart to stupid :P
21. I've never broken someone's bones
22. I have a secret
23. I hate snow
25. Punk rock rules - !!!!
26. I hate Bill Gates!
27. I love Chinese food
28. I would hate to be famous
29. I am so not a morning person
30. I wear glasses
31. I don't need glasses
32. I have potential - ..i think :P
33. I'm pure Japanese
34. My legs are two different sizes
35. I have a twin
36. I wear a padded bra sometimes - hehehe
37. I can ramble on about absolutely nothing – I’m often senseless hohoho
38. I'm left-handed
39. I hate llamas, but I'm one of them
40. I don't like horror movies
41. I suck at climbing, but I love it anyway – just assuming lol
42. People hate me usually
43. I love pop music
44. I hardly ever go to bed before midnight
45. I hate parking fines
46. I know the national anthem of my country by heart – haha
47. I know more than two languages
48. I can spend too much time on the computer – i can spend the whole day on the pc.. jk
49. I often want to throw out the computer in a window
50. I live on a ground floor
51. I don't like chocolate
52. I'd like to be more original
53. I've lied – who haven’t?
54. Cocks are my favorite birds
55. I want to conquer the world – and then?
56. I wonder what happens when I die – I’ll probably go to heaven...*dies* :P
57. I've read all books about Harry Potter – not exactly all..at least the current 5
58. I love my dog!
59. I love to exercise
60. I hate chemistry with a passion and math, too! – but still math is my fave subj
61. I love to write but I wish I could be as interesting as some people
62. I like changes – especially when my mind does hehehe
63. I hate going to class
64. I am afraid to die – just don’t like to
65. I hate dish washing with a passion! – sobra
66. My hair is long, brown, and incredibly curly
67. My nails are nine inch long
68. My favorite color is black – and red and blue and purple
69. I like to sleep on the floor – sometimes lol coz I can keep on rolling and rolling and rolling...
70. I am hopeless at cooking – at the moment
71. I sucked my thumb when I was little
72. I should be doing something else rather than doing this
73. I am online a lot –according to my sis and mom anyway.
74. I hate government – especially the people in it
75. I don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend
76. I'm too nice for my own good
77. I love to read, I read as much as I can
78. I don't trust newspapers
79. I like debating
80. I live in a wagon
81. I clean my room once a month – not regularly though haha
82. I'm scared of american fast food
83. I have a third eye - it’s right under my nose... just kidding
84. I love Mozambique
85. I don't trust any religion – don’t trust completely that is.
86. I used to play with barbies only because all the other girls were doing it
87. I wanted to be a super hero when I was little
88. I like listening to wind chimes – I realized that just now hehe
89. I'm very disorganized – at times
90. My hair is long and straight
91. I earn a lot
92. I don't like spicy food
93. I keep a diary
94. I can't do cartwheels – haven’t tried actually and I don’t feel like trying it now
95. I can be very lazy - ...forever hohoho
96. I'm sarcastic more often than not – noooo really. no. no. no. :p
97. I think my hair can be annoying
98. I could be sensitive – I AM sensitive. Got that? hahaha
99. I love being "ab-normal" – nyahahahaha!
posted by cameL @ 3:48:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© hiatus .Template by Isnaini Dot Com