| welcome |
waheee...buhay na naman ang aking blog!
|
| Tag board |
|
|
| Other things |
| Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. |
|
|
| Friday, May 04, 2007 |
and then let’s talk about friendship. i can say that I have many friends, but if I will consider the deeper meaning of “friend” for me then I’ll say that I’ve just acquired few. I’m not the type that will approach a stranger and make friends with him/her. Hay why am I like that? I always want the security of knowing that someone likes me before I talk to him/her. When I was in grade school, I will only talk to people if they talk to me first. I don’t volunteer to join them in recess, I waited for them to invite me.
The same goes for highschool. The only difference is that I learn to greet a person first. Usually I’ll just greet people back when they greet me.
I seem so anti-social but I really am not. Maybe I’m just scared of rejection, and of feeling that I’m pushing myself to someone. But now I can safely say that I’ve improved. Err… I’m not liking this entry. |
posted by cameL @ 8:35:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: cameL
Home: Philippines
About Me: ¤ camille/camz ¤ 16 ¤ filipino ¤ may 24 ¤ gemini ¤ 2nd child ¤ senior ¤ sienan ¤ music lover ¤ lazy ¤ easily amused and distracted ¤ weird ¤ moody ¤ has a short-term memory ¤ coward ¤ loves jokes ¤ observer ¤ stupid ¤ sensitive ¤ optimistic ¤ loves friends ¤ listener ¤ modest ¤ loves receiving letters ¤ internet addict ¤ bow ^_^
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|